Recently, with our new releases we have been concentrating on the Pro users. But we sure haven't forgotten the fun-loving Gruveo users, and today we bring you the Shuffle - an exciting new experiment that might remind you of an older idea that we've made Gruveo-perfect for you!
The Gruveo Shuffle feature connects you to random people all over the world over easy video calls. At this point in time, the Shuffle experiment is available to Android app users only.
So how does the Gruveo Shuffle work?
- There is an extra Shuffle button in the bottom right corner of the call screen. To be connected through the Shuffle, you need to press this button.
Tip: Make sure you're using the latest version of the Gruveo app for Android that supports Shuffle.
- The app will start looking for another Gruveo user for you to talk to. With Shuffle, you can only be connected to people who want to Shuffle at the moment. Once you get connected, your Shuffle call starts.
- If you want to talk to a new person, simply swipe your screen to the left and the app will find you a new random person for chat.
- Once you're done with your Shuffling fun, press the hang-up button to end the session as usual.
- You can report inappropriate behavior of a user by tapping the flag button. If someone gets flagged a couple of times, he/she will be blocked from the Shuffle for a while.
We could go on and on about the awesomeness of the Shuffle, but it's best if you try it for yourself. The Shuffle is meant to be a fun feature, and we're excited to read about your experiences with it in the comment section down below. Happy Shuffling!