If your business includes offering online video or voice consultations with your clients, integrating Gruveo into your online scheduling system will be a life-saver. This article explains how to integrate Gruveo and ScheduleOnce. This simple integration is made possible by including your Gruveo link in the ScheduleOnce booking confirmations.
Here is how to do it:
- Open the Configuration tab in your ScheduleOnce profile.
- Click on the Booking pages tab and scroll down till you find the Location settings in the list of options in the middle of the page.
- Click on the Location settings and then click Edit.
- For Meeting location, choose the second option: This is a virtual meeting.
- For Who provides conferencing information?, choose the first option:
- Finally, for Edit conferencing information, choose the third option: Other.
- Here, you can add your Gruveo link and some instructions for the clients. Once you’ve done this, press Save.
These instructions are included on the booking confirmation screen that your client sees after the booking is done successfully. They are also present in the confirmation email that you and your client receive, and if you decide to include this event in your calendar, this information will be included in the event description as well.
The scheduling system for your clients works like this:
- Your clients can schedule an online video meeting with you for the date and time that works best for them.
- They also receive a call link that they can click to start a Gruveo call with you.
- When the time for your meeting comes, the client simply clicks the link to initiate the call.
- You will be notified about the incoming call on your Gruveo link. Have a look at our article about incoming call notifications if you aren’t sure how this works.
- When you answer, your meeting will start – just like with a regular phone call.