Gruveo lets you easily assign links and allocate users to every member in your team.
What Is a User?
A Gruveo user is a member of your team identified by email, password, as well as a real name (e.g. John Smith). A user may only belong to one Gruveo account. Once you sign up for Gruveo, you will automatically become the account admin. There are two types of users in Gruveo: account admins and regular users.
Account admins have the following additional privileges:
- Ability to manage the account’s users and handles
- Access to the account billing
How It Works: User Allocation
Here are the step-by-step instructions for allocating additional users within your Gruveo account.
- Log in to your account on the Gruveo website.
- Go to the Settings section of your Gruveo account.
- Click Users in the left menu.
- You are now on the Users page where you can manage your account’s users.
- To invite a user, do the following:
- Enter the user’s full name and email address
- Choose the @handles from the list of your account’s handles to assign to the user. The user will be able to receive incoming calls on all handles that you assign to them.
- Click “Add user”
- Your team member will receive an invitation email from Gruveo with a signup link.
- Once the user clicks the link, they will be able to complete the signup process by creating their password.
How to Manage Existing Users
- To manage existing users, scroll down to the bottom of the Users page. To edit a user, click the Edit button next to their name.
If you would like to remove a user, click the Delete button instead.
- While on the Edit User page, you can edit the user’s name as well as update the list of their assigned handles.
- Click “Update user” to save the changes.