Gruveo lets you easily create call links and assign them to your account users.
Call Links vs. Handles
A call link is a unique link, e.g. grv.to/@mybusiness, which your customers can click to call your business without creating an account, revealing their contact info, or installing new apps.
A handle is the text that comes after grv.to/ in a call link, for example @mybusiness. Allocating a call link is equivalent to allocating the corresponding Gruveo handle.
How to Add a New Handle to Your Account
Here are the step-by-step instructions for allocating handles within your Gruveo account.
- Log in to your account on the Gruveo website.
- Go to the Settings section of your Gruveo account.
- Click Handles in the left menu.
- You are now on the Handles page where you can manage your account’s handles.
- To add a new handle, enter the new handle name and click “Add handle”.
- Once the handle is added, it will appear on the list of handles that you can assign to your account’s users:
Can I Assign the Same Link/Handle to Multiple Users?
Absolutely. There is no limit to link/handle assignment on Gruveo, which means that the same link can be shared between multiple users in your account. When a customer calls a link that’s assigned to multiple users, all of them get a ring, and the first user to answer gets on the call with the customer.
Can I Assign Multiple Handles to One User?
Yes. When a user is assigned multiple Gruveo links, they get a ring whenever any of those links is called. For example, Patty Jones from Acme Corp’s sales team may be assigned the @acme.sales handle for sales calls, as well as @acme.pattyjones for when she needs to be reached personally.