Gruveo lets you set a custom logo and background image for calls on each of your permanent links. This custom branding is shown to callers calling your links as well as to yourself, throughout the call.
You can set the default branding for your account and then override the branding images for each permanent link as necessary. If a logo is not set for a permanent link, then Gruveo displays the default one. Likewise, the default call background is shown if there is no link-specific override.
Note: Branding of call rooms is currently not supported.
Setting Your Branding Images
Here is how to set your custom branding in Gruveo.
- Log into your account on the Gruveo website.
- Click the “Branding” link in the left sidebar of your account dashboard.
- Choose the permanent link you will be setting the branding for. “Default branding” means default branding for your account. These are the branding images that will be used when no override is set for a particular permanent link.
- Click the “+” button in an image placeholder and select the image from your device to upload.
- For the profile picture, Gruveo will prompt you to crop your image to square as needed.
- Click “Save changes” to save the changes to your branding.
Where Will My Custom Branding Appear?
Your custom branding appears on the screen that a caller sees while calling your permanent Gruveo link, as well as during the conversation. The call screen on the receiving end is branded the same way, too.
The profile picture you select is shown in the upper left of the screen. This is an excellent place to upload your business logo.
The call background you select will appear as the image behind the call. Call backgrounds are a good place to include an image that reinforces your branding or the product you sell. Since the background appears behind the call, the photo won’t be entirely visible, so the best call backgrounds are patterns or images that still get your point across when only the sides can be seen.
What Size Images Should I Upload?
The profile picture on Gruveo displays as a 125-pixel square in the top left of your call screen. After you select a photo to upload, Gruveo will prompt you to crop your photo to square, so there’s no need to crop the picture ahead of time. For best results on all screen types, upload a JPEG or PNG at 400×400 px.
The call background is a great place to include a photo that solidifies your brand or works with the products you sell, but shouldn’t be something that has a center focal point, as it’ll be covered up by the call. Upload this photo at 1200×800 px for best results. Gruveo will automatically resize your photo to fit the screen size of the person calling you.