Gruveo lets you set a custom logo and background image for each of your Gruveo handles. This custom branding is shown to callers calling your links, as well as during the conversation.
You can set the default branding for your account and then override the branding images for each handle as necessary. If a logo is not set for a handle, then Gruveo shows the default one to the caller. Likewise, the default call background is shown if there is no handle-specific override.
Setting Your Branding Images
Here is how to set your custom branding in Gruveo.
- Log in to your account on the Gruveo website.
- Click your name in the top right, and then “Settings”.
- Click the “Branding” link on the left sidebar of your account page.
- Choose the handle you will be setting the branding for. “Default branding” means default branding for your account. These are the branding images that are used when no overrides are set for a particular handle.
- Click the “+” sign in an image placeholder and select the image from your device to upload.
- Click “Save changes” to save the changes to your branding.
Where Will My Custom Branding Appear?
Your custom branding appears on the screen that a caller sees while calling you on your Gruveo link, as well as in the background during the conversation.
The profile picture you select is shown in the upper left of the screen. This is an excellent place to upload your business logo.
The call background you select will appear as the image behind the call. Call backgrounds are a good place to include an image that reinforces your branding or the product you sell. Since the background appears behind the call, the photo won’t be entirely visible, so the best call backgrounds are patterns or images that still get your point across when only the sides can be seen. Selections like patterns or abstract backgrounds work best!
What Size Images Should I Upload?
The profile picture on Gruveo displays as a 125-pixel square in the top left your call screen. After you select a photo to upload, Gruveo will prompt you to position and size your photo, so there’s no need to crop a picture ahead of time even if it’s not a square. For best results on all screen types, upload a JPEG or PNG at 400×400 px.
The call background is a great place to include a photo that solidifies your brand or works with the products you sell, but shouldn’t be something that has a center focal-point, as it’ll be covered up by the call. Upload this photo at 1200×800 px for best results. Gruveo will automatically resize your photo to fit the screen size of the person calling you.