If you’ve given Gruveo Pro a try and are unhappy with the subscription, you may cancel it in the Settings section of your account.
- While logged into your Pro account, click on the dropdown next to your username in the top right corner of the navigation bar. Select “Settings” from the dropdown.
- Select the “Billing” tab from the options on the left side of the screen which appear underneath the Gruveo logo.
- Click on “Manage Subscription” next to the information about your current plan in the middle of the screen.
- Click on “Cancel Subscription” in the middle of the screen to downgrade your account.
- Finally, confirm your cancellation on the following screen to complete the unsubscribe process.
Can I Still Use Gruveo After Unsubscribing?
When you downgrade from Pro, you’ll have access to Gruveo Pro features until your next billing date. Afterwards, you’ll be able to continue using all of the features included in the free version of Gruveo. Although you’ll no longer have the ability to use Pro features like sharing screens, changing your branding, or seeing extended caller context, we hope you’ll continue to enjoy receiving calls on your direct Gruveo code with all of the features of our free plan:
How Can I Give Gruveo Feedback About Pro?
We really value the feedback of our users. If you do choose to cancel your subscription, we’d love to hear about why Gruveo Pro didn’t work out for you. If it’s something we can fix, we’d really love to solve your problem. If not, your input will be taken into consideration as we improve the product. Just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you should ever want to upgrade again, please visit us at www.gruveo.com/user/pricing to do so.