An easy way to have video and voice conversations from within Slack.
Gruveo for Slack is the answer when you want to quickly jump on a video or voice call to discuss your project. Our Slack app lets you create a call room with one simple command and be talking with up to 12 teammates in seconds.
Gruveo runs in your favorite browser without additional installs or the need to create an account, even on mobile. As Gruveo uses true peer-to-peer connections for one-on-one calls, the video quality is flawless.
A Gruveo account is required to organize calls in call rooms. Start your free trial today.
Here's how it works:
1. Type /gruveo into a Slack conversation and press Enter. *
2. A link to a Gruveo call room will appear in the conversation feed.
3. Click the link to join the room in your browser.
4. Once other call participants join the room, your voice or video call will begin.
5. When you're done, click the red button at the bottom of the call window to end the call.
* If you want a custom name for your Gruveo room, just type /gruveo myroomname instead.