Gruveo comes with a free, no-obligation 45-day trial. The trial lets you test-drive the full set of Gruveo features without any restrictions, as well as allocate as many users and permanent links as you wish. You can cancel at any time before the trial ends and you will not be charged.
Follow the steps below to start your free trial:
- Head over to our signup page.
- Enter your full name and company name.
- Choose your first permanent Gruveo link.
- Enter your work email and set a password.
- Optionally, enter your phone number and select your company size.
- Click “Next: Payment details ›” to open the payment details pop-up.
- Follow the instructions in the pop-up to enter your payment information.
We collect payment details to ensure that your subscription will continue uninterrupted after the free trial period. You can cancel your subscription at any time, and you will never be charged after you cancel.
What Payment Methods Are Supported?
We support the following payment methods:
- All major credit cards
- PayPal (subject to country availability).
Is My Payment Information Secure?
Gruveo does not have access to your payment details. All billing information is stored and processed securely by Paddle, our merchant of record. Paddle is a leading e-commerce provider with well-known global brands among its customers.
When Will I Be Charged?
Your payment method will be charged with the first monthly payment after your free trial is over. You will receive a reminder email 3 days before your free trial ends.
You will not be billed if you cancel your subscription during the trial period.
Are There Discounts for Non-Profit Organizations?
We offer a recurring 20% discount to all non-profits. To claim your discount, please start your Gruveo trial and then contact us to request the discount to be applied to your account.
How Can I Cancel My Subscription?
You can cancel your subscription at any time right from your Gruveo account. Refer to this article for details.