Gruveo comes with a free, no-obligation 14-day trial. You can cancel at any time before the trial ends and you will not be charged. To start your free trial and register your call link, follow the steps below:
- Head over to our signup page.
- Choose your Gruveo link.
- Enter your work email and set a password.
- Click “Continue” to open the payment method pop-up.
- If needed, change your country using the drop-down list in the top right corner of the screen.
- Enter your payment details in the pop-up.
- If you are an EU customer, you can enter enter your VAT ID by clicking the “Enter VAT ID” link.
- If you have a coupon code, enter it in the “Coupon Code” field and click Apply.
- Click “Save Payment Details”.
We collect payment details to ensure that your subscription will continue uninterrupted after the free trial period. You can cancel your subscription at any time, and you will never be charged after you cancel.
What Payment Methods Are Supported?
We support the following payment methods:
- All major credit cards
- PayPal (subject to country availability)
- Amazon (subject to country availability).
Is My Payment Information Secure?
Gruveo does not have access to your payment details. All billing information is stored and processed securely by FastSpring, our authorized reseller. FastSpring is a global leading e-commerce provider with companies like Adobe and Microsoft among its customers.
When Will I Be Charged?
Your payment method will be charged with the first monthly payment after your free 14-day trial is over. You will not be billed if you cancel during the trial period.
How Can I Cancel My Subscription?
Upon subscribing, you will be emailed a link to manage your Gruveo subscription. To cancel your subscription at any time, simply click that link and on the page that opens, click the “Manage” button next to your Gruveo subscription. Next, click “Cancel Subscription”.
You can also cancel right from your Gruveo account. Refer to this article for details.
Registering Multiple Accounts with the Same Payment Method
If you’d like to register multiple Gruveo accounts, you may be wondering if you’ll need a different credit card for each. The answer is no – you are free to use the same payment method for each Gruveo account you register.
I Already Have a Gruveo Account. How Do I Get the Gruveo Subscription?
If you are an existing user with a free Gruveo account, head on to your Billing page and click the “upgrade” link to start your subscription trial. Please note that you will not be able to keep your handle if you decide to cancel the Gruveo subscription.
If you are a Gruveo Pro user, you will need to cancel your Pro subscription first. Follow the instructions in this article on how to do that.