Customers can call your Gruveo links from all major browsers on computers as well as Android and iOS mobile devices. The same applies to joining call rooms as well as receiving incoming calls on your links. No plugins or other downloads are required.
Gruveo works in the following browsers:
- Desktop or laptop:
- Recent Chrome and Firefox on Windows, macOS and Linux
- Other Chromium-based browsers, including Opera and Microsoft Edge
- Safari 12.1 and above on macOS
- Android phones and tablets:
- Chrome and Firefox for Android
- Other Chromium-based browsers like Samsung Internet or Opera
- iPhone, iPad and iPod touch:
- Safari on iOS 12.2 and above
- Third-party and in-app browsers on iOS 14.3 and above. For example: Chrome for iOS, or the in-app browser in the Facebook app.
In addition to browser support, we also offer native apps for Android and iOS. Using the Gruveo app is the recommended way to receive calls on Android and iOS because of the richer functionality and better incoming call notifications. (On iOS, the app is the only way to receive the notifications.)
A Gruveo app is not required for a customer to call your permanent Gruveo link or to join your call room.