SimplyBook.me is an online scheduling system that allows you to include a Gruveo call link in your appointment confirmations. This makes scheduling of online video or voice calls with you a breeze. Best of all, with Gruveo, your clients don’t need to create an account or install software to reach you!
Tip: Are you using a different scheduling system for your bookings? Check out how you can leverage Zapier to integrate Gruveo with just about any scheduling app out there.
The SimplyBook.me integration offers you two options for scheduling Gruveo calls. SimplyBook.me supports one-time Gruveo call rooms as well as Gruveo links for more permanent access. This way you have full control over the level of accessibility each of your clients gets. We explore both options below.
Include a One-Time Room Link into Your SimplyBook.me Appointment Confirmations
With the one-time room link option, your client can only reach you at the time of the appointment scheduled through SimplyBook.me. The call link is unique to that particular appointment and clients won’t be able to call you outside of the allocated time slot.
Here is how to make SimplyBook.me automatically generate a unique Gruveo room link for each of your appointments.
- Go to your admin interface in SimplyBook.me, click on Settings, and then Email and SMS settings.
- Find the emails called:
- Client’s booking confirmation template
- New booking confirmation for service providers
- Reminder template to clients
- Reminder to providers
- In each of these four templates, locate the text that says “Appointment code: [code]“.
- Change the text “Appointment code: [code]” to something like “Please click the following link at the time and date you booked to start the video appointment: https://www.gruveo.com/[code]”
- When the time for your appointment comes, both you and your client simply click the link to enter the Gruveo call room, and your call starts.
Include Your Gruveo Link in Your SimplyBook.me Appointment Confirmations
When you want your client to be able to reach you whenever they need, you can include your Gruveo link in your SimplyBook.me communications. In this case, the process is mostly the same as it is for a call room, except for step 4. Instead of inserting a room link placeholder, put your full Gruveo link – e.g. https://www.grv.to/@mybusiness – in the confirmation template.
You may decide to provide your Gruveo link to the clients that have reserved a specific product from your portfolio, while the rest will receive a one-time-access room link.