SimplyBook.me is an online scheduling system that allows you to include a Gruveo call link in your appointment confirmations. This makes scheduling of online video or voice calls with you a breeze. Best of all, with Gruveo, your clients don’t need to create an account or install software to reach you!
Tip: Are you using a different scheduling system for your bookings? Check out how you can leverage Zapier to integrate Gruveo with just about any scheduling app out there.
The SimplyBook.me integration offers you two options for scheduling Gruveo calls. It supports one-time Gruveo call rooms as well as permanent links for more permanent access. This way you have full control over the level of accessibility each of your clients gets. We explore both options below.
Include a One-Time Room Link into Your SimplyBook.me Appointment Confirmations
With the one-time room link option, your client can only reach you at the time of the appointment scheduled through SimplyBook.me. The call link is unique to that particular appointment and clients won’t be able to call you outside of the allocated time slot.
Here is how to make SimplyBook.me automatically generate a unique Gruveo room link for each of your appointments.
- Go to your admin interface in SimplyBook.me, click Settings, and then “Email and SMS settings”.
- Find the following email templates:
- Client’s booking confirmation template
- New booking confirmation for service providers
- Reminder template to clients
- Reminder to providers
- In each of these four templates, insert the following text into the Text section of the email: “Please click the following link at the time and date you booked to start the video appointment: https://www.gruveo.com/[code]”
- When the time for your appointment comes, both you and your client simply click the link to enter the Gruveo call room, and your call starts.
Include Your Permanent Link in Your SimplyBook.me Appointment Confirmations
If you want your client to be able to reach you whenever they need, you can include your permanent Gruveo link in your SimplyBook.me communications. In this case, the process is mostly the same as for a call room, except for step 3. Instead of inserting a room link placeholder, put your full permanent link – e.g. https://www.gruveo.com/@mybusiness – in the confirmation template.
You may decide to provide your permanent link to the clients who have booked a specific product from your portfolio, while the rest will receive a one-time-access room link.