The Gruveo call button provides a convenient way for customers to call your permanent Gruveo link without leaving your website. When clicked, the button opens Gruveo in a popup window with a video or voice call on your chosen @link. You can add the button to multiple pages of your website to make yourself easily reachable.
The popup call window displays your branding so the callers will see your logo as well as your call background when calling you.
How Does the Call Button Work?
Here’s how the button works:
- A customer clicks the Gruveo button on your website.
- A popup window with a video call on your permanent link opens. (You also have an option to create a voice-only call button.)
- You get a notification about an incoming Gruveo call and answer it.
- When you’re done, hang up to end the call.
It’s as simple as that!
How Do I Get My Call Button?
Here is how you can add a Gruveo call button to your site:
- Log into your account on www.gruveo.com.
- Click “Call Button” in the menu on the left.
- You are now on the Call Button screen where you can set up the following options for your button:
- The permanent link to call (if you are the account admin, you can create a button for any permanent link in your account; otherwise, only permanent links assigned to your Gruveo user will be available)
- Whether the button will start a video call or a voice-only one
- The button size – small, large or extra large
- The language to display the button in.
- When you’re done, click “Copy Code” to get the button’s HTML code in your clipboard.
- Paste this HTML into the page where you want to display your button.
Adding the Button to a WordPress Website
If you have a WordPress website, just install our Video Call Button by Gruveo plugin. This plugin lets you add a sidebar widget with the button as well as insert the button anywhere using a simple shortcode. No dealing with HTML needed!