The Gruveo call button provides a convenient way for customers to call you on your Gruveo link without leaving your website. When clicked, the button opens Gruveo in a popup window with a video or voice call on your @handle. You can include the button on multiple pages of your website to make yourself easily reachable.
How Does the Call Button Work?
Here’s how the button works:
- A customer clicks the Gruveo button on your website.
- A popup window with a video call on your handle opens. (You also have an option to have a voice-only call button.)
- You get a notification about an incoming Gruveo call and pick up.
- When you’re done, hang up to end the call.
It’s as simple as that!
How Do I Get My Gruveo Button?
Here are the step-by-step instructions for adding a Gruveo video or voice call button to your site:
- Log in to your account on the Gruveo website.
- Go to the Settings section of your Gruveo account.
- Click Call Button in the menu on the left.
- You are now on the Call Button settings screen where you can customize your button. There are three sizes of button—small, large and extra large—and you can choose whether to make the button start a video call or a voice-only one.
- When you’ve set up the options for your button, click the Copy Code button to get the HTML code of your Gruveo button.
- Insert this HTML code into the page where you want your button to be.
How Can I Add the Gruveo Call Button to My WordPress Website?
If you have a WordPress website, just install our Video Call Button by Gruveo plugin that lets you add a sidebar widget with the button as well as insert the button anywhere using a simple shortcode. No copying of HTML code required!
Will Callers See My Branding When They Click My Gruveo Button?
Absolutely! The popup call window displays your branding so the callers will see your logo as well as your call background when calling you.