Your Gruveo link comes with a feature that notifies you about any incoming calls you miss. If a caller attempts to reach you on your link but you’re unavailable, you’ll receive an email notification with the details of the call. This works regardless of whether the caller chose to leave you a message or not.
The notification you receive will include the following information:
- The time of the call
- The caller’s location (down to the city) or their Gruveo @handle
- The website the call originated from
- The platform the call was placed from, e.g. desktop or mobile.
Missed call notifications work independently of Text Mail, which allows a caller to leave you their contact info and a text message if they were unable to reach you.
Can I Turn Off Missed Call Email Notifications?
If you’d prefer not to receive email notifications when you miss a call, you can disable this feature in your settings by following the steps below:
- Log in to your account on the Gruveo website
- Click your name in the upper right, then Settings
- On the page that opens, click “Notifications and Messages”
- Uncheck the checkbox that says “Send email notifications about missed calls”
- Click “Save changes”.